Procrastination
You know when you suddenly get a big enthusiasm to do work, get everything done and generally BE EFFICIENT? Well I'm not like that at the moment. It doesn't bode well since I have now officially started term and the next two weeks are organised so thoroughly with when to do work that I shall be surprised if I have time to stop for sleep and food and other minor interests like that.Not really. I have a lot of work on at present but if i just get on with it it should get done. I think it's just I'm coming to the end of a series of tutorials, which, for each subject, i struggle with every single time.
Onto more exciting things...
I watched the BBC coverage of the Royal Wedding, although I don't like calling it that. The Charles and Camilla wedding is a better name because I don't think Charles is that interested in becoming King. Maybe for a few years. All he really wants to do is live in Scotland, smoke a pipe and go for long country walks. Imagine the scene at Balmoral yesterday night...
Camilla: Charlie dear was my wave alright yesterday?
Charles: Much better Milly darling but we'll read the papers tomorrow and see how the public took it.
Camilla: Shall i have to do a lot of waving when I'm Queen?
Charles: Now now lets not get ahead of ourselves. I might still die yet. We can't assume I will be King.
Camilla: Oh help if you aren't then I'll have to marry William. And even worse - now he has that little Kate girl. I don't want another Diana episode on my hands.
Charles(shocked): Camilla -Parker -Bowles!Have you forgotten our vows already?The D-word is never to be mentioned.

6 Comments:
WHAT KATE GIRL????!
Kate Middleton - she is Wills girlf. (very sporty lovely girl accroding to the papers and my sis!)
Surely if they are married in that little "play" Charles wouldn't call her Camilla Parker Bowles as her name would be Camilla Windsor? Or has she kept her first husband's surname? surely not....!!!
technically yes but i couldnt bring myself to call her Camilla Windsor!
anyway wouldnt have the same effect!
True... but jokes should be accurate... just take jokes about blondes... they are all stupid... hence the jokes are funny and true.... (and that would be more offensive if you were a blonde...!!)
Will have to back read your blog to find out whats your beef with Princess Camilla...
not sure that you'll find anything about Camilla!
actually since i watched the wedding, i have found a new liking for her. maybe just cos the commentators were talking about how good friends they are.
Post a Comment
<< Home