that's all folks!
this will be my last post for a while, because I'm going home and we don't yet have internet access. I know it sounds primitive but its cos we're renting!This term has been pretty busy and my posting has been pretty erratic and random. Things can only improve! Summer should be good, but it is quite a different world that i live in at home. I can be a different person. I can be quite childish at times, which is good becasue people have known me forever and they are used to it. But it can also be frustrating, because people assume that nothing's changed, when it hopefully and usually has.
oh my goodness i've written people and it sounds like a particular situation. It's not, it's several situations and general situations. There - that's sufficiently vague!
I'm really hoping I can lose myself in work a bit, and not stress about little things and situations which I don't feel comfortable in. Here's hoping!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home