out on the town
so....im back at home, although not a usual 'drop in to see the parents' visit. Mainly cos the parents aren't in this particular town anymore, but it has always been home for me!In fact I have lots of homes, which is actually fabulous.although memories too. good and bad.
anyway...!
S, K and me went to the pub last night. When we come back it's nice to just pick up where we left off, it's really familiar and there are new things, and we've all changed since we were 16 (me and k were 16 anyway) but still great and i like to see everyone when i come home - especially r and s. C, R, J and G joined us too, and we went to timepiece for a good old dancing sesh.
and although I came back to an empty house, i actually relish my own company so much. (I know me and Rach have talked about this)but I am soooooooooooooo happy at the moment, nothing particular has happened to make me happy as such, just general things.
enjoying every second of everything.
so if you see me and you don't get a smile - you can feel aggrieved!
ok i take that back (my face will hurt if i smile all the time!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home