longish time, no writing!
So I'm updating my blog, which feels weird because I haven't for sooooooooo long....The wedding season is all but over (ok so save the biggest til last!) and they've all been memorable and lovely. It is now a standing joke at R&B that if I say that I'm not in the next week they don't even have to ask why. oh well.
Over the summer I also worked at a law firm, which, when you tell someone which firm it is they always say 'oh that's a good one'. considering it was very boring there I dread to think what a bad one would be like! although perhaps they are better when they are bad, you may moan about them, but at least they give you enough work to be getting on with!
Now I'm in a volunteer job, part time. People ask me what it involves. Well it involves balancing paid work and church activities. 20 hours a week of each. im not sure that if you quote that back at me in 6 months time I'll smile and say: yes that's exactly what happens, but currently I'm only doing the unpaid bit of the week and that's brill. Yesterday a senior, who can walk fine but has a dodgy arm and a limp beat me at table tennis. And no, I HATE the whole 'letting people win' thing. Ask Luke.
And today. Today I was asked if I have children! No! I can barely look after myself at the mo!
Maybe cos I was holding the cutest baby and he was smiling!
more to come...sooner!

1 Comments:
I can't believe that you have actually posted something on your blog. Thought you might have forgotten your password
Post a Comment
<< Home