Thursday, July 20, 2006

Advance warning

In case anyone doesn't know already or is asking themselves why they should bother reading my blog when I hardly ever update...do not fear. I'm leaving Exeter on the 5th Sept and flying to Vancouver, Canada on the 6th for 6 months. I will be updating fairly regularly in order to keep you all up to date!

Any contacts in Vancouver/British Colombia/West Coast USA always welcome:
email me at cmeredith3000@hotmail.com!

1 Comments:

At 3:34 pm, Blogger Neilissimo said...

You'll love Canada. I'm so jealous of you. I'm half-canadian myself, although most of my family are from Ontario and Quebec rather than BC.

I have heard that BC is really laid-back, and similar to England in a number of ways. When I'm a qualified teacher and have travelled and so forth I'd love to move over there. If you get the chance visit Toronto and Montreal. Montreal is a real party town, superb place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home