Tuesday, March 07, 2006

va va vancouver!

In case you didn't know I'm going to Canada for 6 months next year - very exciting! Anyway I am still at the form filling in stage but I did a bit of googling and found some stuff about Vancouver, including a map from space which makes a great desktop picture!

so anyway would appreciate anything anyone knows about Canada, or anyone knows in Canada - preferably nearish Vancouver (West Coast).

Also decided to figure out the best career move for after I come back is by asking the people that know me to suggest what they think I'd be good at.

Please post below or email me!

6 Comments:

At 2:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could clean toilets in mental hospitals. someone has to do it.


(ref. to 'i am not an animal' episode 5)

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger Claire said...

ah, 'i am not an animal'. helpful and enjoyable in every area of life!!

 
At 12:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes councellor is good, hadnt thought of that. or PR or ambassodor.

 
At 6:03 pm, Blogger Claire said...

miss victoria 'i am an english lit student' tweedie needs to revise her spelling perhaps?

 
At 2:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually ... i am trying to re-invent the english language so there.

thanks for keeping me annoymous miss. claire meredith!

 
At 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and before you say anything - i spelt that wrong on purpose too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home